Friday, November 25, 2011
37 Weeks...ready to POP!
Today I am 37 Weeks and I'm feeling it. I'm waddling BIG time and everything I do takes a looooong time. Haha!! I breathe hard just to bend over and pick things up. It's pretty irrits but hey what can ya do?!? Third trimester can't always be peaches & cream.
I've been wanting to venture out to Zumba classes but lately I've been so tired. Thank goodness for my Zumba & HHula DVDs. Today I've already taken 2 naps. So tired. It's definitely a challenge to get an 8 hour rest when I'm constantly switching from one side to another throughout the night. Poor Greg. If it's not my snoring that's waking him up, it's me moving around sounding like a bear trying to get comfortable.
Our son is being stubborn and doesn't want to come out & play yet. Can I just say that I am SO ready?!? Impatiently I wait for him. When my water breaks there will be no panic in this girl. I'll be jumping for joy. Have I mentioned that I'm ready? I have my hospital bag ready. His car seat is all set up & ready to go. Outfit to go home from the hospital - check. If I've forgotten anything I'm pretty sure I'll remember when it's needed. With Greggers & Gloria by my side, I know it'll turn out fine. They've been absolutely awesome. I'm so spoiled. For the most part, we're super ready for our little guy.
So here's the latest update: I'm at 3 cm (last doc's appt (2 wks ago) I was at 2 cm). Goal is 10 cm - just fyi. Baby's head is down (whew!) and doc says he's probably 7 1/2 pounds. Gloria was born at 38 weeks so my doctor says, bb might come about the same time weighing anywhere from 8 1/2 to 9 pounds. Sooner rather than later would be awesome. So there you have it. Hopefully next time I blog, I'll be adding pictures of D Day. Can't wait...literally. Let's get this party started already!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep doing zumba & HHula. Maybe he'll shimmy his way out hehe.
ReplyDeleteI keep hoping but it's not working. I told Greg if bb doesn't come this week then I'm taking drastic measures like doing jumping jacks or something. LOL he told me hell no. We want bb to wait until we get to the hospital not have him in our home. Heehee...
ReplyDelete