Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Zumba on my BDAY

On my birthday, I woke up at 4:30AM & got ready to get my Zumba on with my EMZ (Early Morning Zumba) crew!!  Woot woot.  Yep!!  I surely did.  I went as a pregnant vampire.  Haha!!  Couldn't think of anything else considering I wasn't trying to die ugly in a whole get up when I was getting my workout on.  Anywho...it was a ton of fun and yes I took it easy.  I do realize I'm pregnant although Greg would beg to differ ;-D  Great way to start the day and it was so nice being able to get some Zumba.  I'm having some serious Zumba withdrawals and I haven't even had baby yet.


Lita and I after our workout AND before we fed our faces.  Yum!





 Oooh I'm so scary by the cute little bunny

LATER ON THAT DAY...

Gloria, Elle & I went to our Sagato family and enjoyed a Halloween party for the kids.  Gloria & Elle enjoyed themselves getting candy and running around with all the kids.  Of course, I was in the kitchen close to the food talking story with my sisters and friends.












What a fun day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the Halloween pics! I noticed last night that my FB status updates have been defaulting so only I can see them so you didn't get to see my bday shout out to you LOL. You crazy prego! Love you, Sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ ALL the pics! And I'm gonna sue you because you don't have rights to my pictures. LoL jk. Oh and what is Mu suppose to be??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jewelz!! Love you too!! @Myra whatevs...I stole pix from errybody. Can't help it. Great pix. That reminds me, I forgot to add Carter & Grayson's pic. Um I forgot. What was Mu supposed to be? LOL!! She got to the party & said she felt underdressed. Heehee

    ReplyDelete