Friday, December 9, 2011

Maternity Pictures

Maternity Photo Shoot
by Alicia Nye Photography
November 20, 2011

On this Sunday afternoon, I was able to take my first professional maternity pictures.  It was so much fun and I loved the fact that it was a cold morning.  Being this far along in pregnancy, the cool weather is such a blessing for a lot of reasons.  For me, no more annoying allergies to contend with AND while everyone's wearing jackets trying to get warm, I am enjoying it.  I'm a walking heater and it's so nice to be cool instead of either dying of heat.  Needless to say, I was definitely looking forward to winter...first time I think.  =D







Thank you Pam & Jay!!  I thoroughly enjoyed this experience and am happy that I'll be able to have these memories as photos to reminisce with Greggers and our children in the years to come.

1 comment: