Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Misc HALLOWEEN Pix


My Greggers & I relaxing in the karaoke room.  Was so nice to finally sit down =D

Apollo, Verona, Malakai, Julia, me & Milan

Me with Julia, Rona & Mu

Mu and her crazy poses...LOL

Rona, me & Pamela

Mom and Bob rockin' their hardcore vampire costumes

Me with Jewelz & Rona

Apollo, Rona & Gregory just chillin'

Happy Halloween!!

Jewelz and Mu

Milan & I

Putting up my feet for the camera

Bwahaha!!

The Mokofisi-ch






Christiana & Jared...awesome costumes!!

Cutest little blossom ever!!  BB Naomi & Santino



Awww my girls excited for Halloween night
Elle kept saying...I love my candy.  LOL!




Jay & Pamela looking so fab in their costumes


Uncle Sheldon & Aunty Elizabeth looking very magical

Aunty Marian & Uncle Rodney looking all cutie

I vant to suck your blood...hotty vampire chicas



Myra is such a crack up.  Love the leg up...nice touch LOL


Grayson & Carter sending their Halloween greetings all the way from the isle of Hawai'i
Missed you boys!!



ALHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA Halloween...zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment