Me with my belly bump in October & a fellow Zumba sis
This week I'll be 36 weeks pregnant. We anxiously await the arrival of our new addition to our family. These months have definitely flown by and I've enjoyed my pregnancy immensely. Aside from never getting a good night's rest once I became pregnant, it's been an absolute joy. This is my first pregnancy being active and it's an amazing feeling. I don't even mind the weight I've gained as much as I would have before. I wasn't expecting not to gain weight but I don't have the feeling of utter despair with every pound I gain. I'm actually okay with overall. This pregnancy is definitely different from my first. A lot less stressful and I feel that's due to me being more in tune with who I am as a person and especially as a mother. (I feel like I'm writing in my journal lol).
Anywho...I receive weekly updates on baby's growth and tips via email. Recently I've received an update that there will no longer be any jabs or kicks since my son doesn't have much room. Um...I'm gonna go ahead & say that couldn't be far from the truth. My little guy is still kicking, stretching, punching and doing all kinds of activities in my belly. When he's awake...boy do I know it. He sometimes falls asleep with his knees sticking up so I have to gently push down for him to move. (I can already hear Myra saying ewwww lol).
We are so excited and not even trying to hold it back. Daddy keeps asking me if my water broke yet. He wants his son...now. Gloria pays close attention when I look like I'm in pain. She asks if we're going to the hospital yet and gets disappointed when I tell her it's not time. His arrival is definitely not up to any of us so we wait, impatiently for him to come.
We have another doctor appointment on Wednesday before Thanksgiving. My doctor predicts that he'll come at least 3 weeks ahead of schedule (due date actually on Dec 17th). So...you're guess is as good as mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment