Tuesday, April 24, 2012

VALLEY OF FIRE

On March 31 - April 1 my family and I got to go to Overton, NV to help Grandma & Grandpa McKenna move to Sugar City, ID for the Spring & Summer.  We came with a great surprise...GRANDMA GLORIA!!  Boy were they surprised lol.  We were there with Uncle Rodney, Malia and her two kids.  I got to visit the Valley of Fire for my very first time.  It was a lot of fun and the view was beautiful to say the least.  It was very hot which I could see why Grandma & Grandpa were ready to go.  Thank goodness Grandma Gloria got us hats 'cause we would've been sunburnt for sure.  Grandma McKenna stayed at the trailer to take a nap.  She worked very hard getting everything all packed up and ready to go.  Here are some of the pix on our trip...

Gloria, Grandma Gloria, Grandpa Deloy Vess McKenna, Netta, Greg Jr, Greg Sr

Great Grandpa Vess and baby Vess.  Little Vess loved being loved on by his Great Grandparents.  Warms my heart...


Daddy with Gloria who didn't want to take the pic but I made her.  Memories hello?!?  LOL



The kids getting out of the hot sun...



My little cutie pie

Uncle Rodney, Grandpa McKenna, Malia & the kids

McKenna/Moye Family =D

Little Vess fell asleep on our hike.  This guy can fall asleep anywhere & in any position lol.




Can you see the bulldog?

No comments:

Post a Comment