Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baby Shower

Thanks to Julia, who planned my baby shower, and to all our Sagatafea siblings (including Aunty Tualagi) for pulling together...my baby shower was a hit!!  Thank you dear family for all that you do for my family & I.  Greg was pretty impressed not to mention gals that attended were still talking about it at church.  (Btw, I totally got scolded from some of the ladies that were offended they weren't invited...in a nice way of course).  Anywho, since Nini is a big sux & doesn't have FB, I wanted to post on our blog how much Greg & I appreciate you all.  Thankful to all our family & friends who attended.  It was fun, I fed my face well (harhar) & felt a lot of love from everyone.  Greg & I are truly blessed to have families that are loving & kind.  WE LOVE YOU ALL!!


The gift table & also where everyone got to sign bb's ultrasound pic


Aww...thanks Julia for the bb cake.  It was beautiful & yummy


Julia made these chocolate lollipops to give as party favors.  So cute!

I heart these receiving blanket & onesie cupcake center pieces.  Thanks Sonia!!

Here's my Mommy To Be chair

Yummy in my tummy...mmmmm.  Looking at this reminds me that I need to get Milan's recipe for her spinach & chicken yummy goodness.  I want some now!!

Desserts to die for & totally diggin' the cookies Aunty made with the heart shaped cookies with G on it.  You did awesome family!!  Thank you =D

Oreo cookie chocolate covered truffles

I'm still craving these brownies.

Me with Aunty Lagi

Aunty Lagi, me, Julia & bb Naomi

Verona, Aunty Lagi, me, Milla & Gloria

Me with Pamela =D

Lita, me, Milla

Aunty Lagi in the kitchen of course.  Forever the hardworker...

Haha!! Donut eating game.  Oh yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment