Can't believe it. Next week I'll be 28 weeks (7 months) pregnant. This pregnancy has flown by & overall I've loved it. Just the other night Greg was finally able to feel baby "kick". I'm not sure if he was kicking, punching or what but he sure was active. Sometimes I feel like he's shadowboxing in my tummy. I'm thinking once he starts to walk, my little guy's gonna give me a run for my money.
We are so excited about baby's arrival I just found out that the hospital will allow Gloria to be in the delivery room to witness the birth of her baby brother. Previously, I told her that she wouldn't be able to and she was pretty upset about that. Greg & I are so excited that we get to be in the delivery room as a family. Super excited!! Gloria was extremely happy about the news too =D I just love her reactions. She's such an amazing little girl and I just love her so.
I was told that our son is 2 weeks bigger than normal so although my due date is December 17th, I'm pretty sure it'll be before that. I'm hoping for Daddy's birthday or at least the 1st week of December.
As of October, I'll be dropping classes and probably only teach 2-3 classes a week. Well depending on what my doctor tells me next week. The way I've been eating lately, I'm eager to exercise but am careful to follow the doctor's directions to keep baby safe.
Thankful to have such a wonderful man who is extremely (and I don't use that word lightly) patient with me and my many prego mood swings. I'd tell you everything he does for me but my guy likes his privacy. Let's just say...he's brought joy in my life I never thought I'd ever have or experience firsthand. Thank you darling. I love you so!!
No comments:
Post a Comment